Self-Expanding Fire-fighting System
Impulse Storm-A for transformer field tested and approved.
The new system should exclude:
1. Having a separate large water tank.
2. Having a pumping station.
3. Having a system of pipelines.
The new system should provide:
Autonomous work without the use the use of electrical power sources.
2. The ability to extinguish separate transformers without shutting down the transformer field.
3. Minimum water consumption.
4. Autonomous work without service for at least three years. The total lifetime for operation of the system of at least 10 years.
5. The minimum sluggishness of the system (from one to five seconds).